WWE Movies in the Bank keeps rocking and rolling.
This week, we look at one of the more-promoted films in the line, The Chaperone, starring Triple H. This film is about an ex-con who gets to be.. a Chaperone for his daughter’s field trip and things go screwy.. I don’t know.
Let’s get to the rule book!
- The Ex-Con– For every reference to Triple H’s character criminal past, take a drink.
- The Pranks– For every gag/prank/Home Alone-esque antics on display in this film, take a drink.
- The Driver– For any driving sequence (bus or car), take a drink.
- The Fatherone– For every reference to their relationship as father/daughter, take a drink.
- The Bag– For every appearance of the duffle bag, take a drink.
As we’ve done all month, WWE Movies in the Bank month also carries a bonus rule.
- WWE Moves in the Bank- For every wrestling moved used in the film, take a drink.
There you have it. As always, you can follow along by following either @ER_NOTRÂ or @Wooden_Pint on Twitter. Or by following the hashtag #151PM