Apparently, there’s some hidden byline in the 151 Proof Movies rules that says we can’t enjoy a movie two weeks in a row.. at least intentionally. So.. after having a good time with Hunt to Kill, we had to pick a movie we probably wouldn’t like… Well let me correct that.. thanks to our “WONDERFUL” audience, this week’s movie is Catwoman. The one Batman film, I promised myself I would never watch.
Thank you jerks!
Let’s get to the rule book!
- Purr-Fect- Every time Catwoman purrs in the movie, take a drink.
- C(at)G- Every time the movie clearly uses CG, take a drink. Take two drinks if they use CG to show off Halle Berry in human form.
- Cat Eye- Every time the movie/Catwoman goes into “Cat-vision”, take a drink.
- Cat Scratch Fever- Whenever Catwoman scratches or its implied she scratched someone, take a drink.
- Beau-Line- Every time the beauty products are shown in the movie, take a drink.
If you ever want to join in on the fun, we usually do the movies on Friday night between 9pm-10pm EST. You can follow @GT_NOTR for updates or the hashtag #151PM