Apparently, there’s some hidden byline in the 151 Proof Movies rules that says we can’t enjoy a movie two weeks in a row.. at least intentionally. So.. after having a good time with Hunt to Kill, we had to pick a movie we probably wouldn’t like… Well let me correct that.. thanks to our “WONDERFUL” audience, this week’s movie is Catwoman. The one Batman film, I promised myself I would never watch.
Thank you jerks!
Let’s get to the rule book!
- Purr-Fect- Every time Catwoman purrs in the movie, take a drink.
- C(at)G- Every time the movie clearly uses CG, take a drink. Take two drinks if they use CG to show off Halle Berry in human form.
- Cat Eye– Every time the movie/Catwoman goes into “Cat-vision”, take a drink.
- Cat Scratch Fever– Whenever Catwoman scratches or its implied she scratched someone, take a drink.
- Beau-Line– Every time the beauty products are shown in the movie, take a drink.
- Caturday – For every cat pun or cat trait exhibited by Halle Berry, take a drink.
For more of our drinking games, check out the ever-updated Mega-List.
As always, we will put these rules to the test when we can and make any necessary amendments to make sure you have the BEST possible time while watching the movie. You can follow along by following either @ER_NOTR or @Wooden_Pint on Twitter. Or by following the hashtag #151PM. Usually starting at 10pm ET/7pm PT on Friday nights!