151 Proof Movies: Captain America (1979) Drinking Game
Like we did two years ago when Captain America: The Winter Soldier came out, we dug deep into Cap’s past to show his… less than stellar history before the MCU.
This time, in the wake of Superman: The Movie, Marvel thought it was about time for the boy in Red, White and Blue to make his debut on the small screen in “Captain America”
Before we get started, take a gander at the trailer!
Now let’s get to the drinking!
- Agent of F.L.A.G – Every time, “FLAG” is said or referenced, take a drink.
Colonel.… Steve Rogers – Whenever someone says “Steve,” take a drink. Whenever it’s Steve saying “Steve,” take 2 drinks.
- Ready, Aim, Fire, Fire, Fire – Whenever someone takes a shot, take a drink. Take another if that shot happens to miss, take another drink.
- We Want You! – For every scene when someone begs Steve to join their crusade, take a drink. Take 2 drinks, when they refer to “Captain America.”
- Country-side Stroll – For every long, lingering shot of a vehicle moving across the landscape, take a shot!
Alternatively, we don’t often offer a second drinking game but after checking out the movie. This may come in handy.
- The Captain America Power Hour – Take a shot of beer for every minute of the film until Captain America shows up. (Happens around the hour and 15 minute mark so be prepared!)
For more of our drinking games, check out the ever-updated Mega-List.
As always, we will put these rules to the test when we can and make any necessary amendments to make sure you have the BEST possible time while watching the movie. You can follow along by following either @ER_NOTR or @Wooden_Pint on Twitter. Or by following the hashtag #151PM. Usually starting at 10pm ET/7pm PT on Friday nights!