151 Proof Movies: The Box Drinking Game
Sadly, this movie doesn’t have one of my usual long-winded introduction. The concept seems just the right level of silly that it could tether on being a really dumb or really good movie with little room to exist in-between.
Let’s check out the trailer for “The Box.”
Like I said, either really dumb or really good, but either way our good friend alcohol will keep us company. It’s time to press the button for “The Box” drinking game!
- The Box – Whenever box is said or shown, take a drink.
- Do or Die – For every choice given, take a drink. Take 2 drinks, if one of the choices is someone will end up dead.
- Jinkies, A Clue – When the box/man are being investigated, take a drink. 2 drinks if the investigation has investigators watching them.
- The Foot – Anytime Cameron Diaz’ character’s feet are shown or mentioned or her limp discussed, take a drink.
- Money Talks – Take a drink whenever the couple discusses money in any capacity.
- The Fix Is In – Every time a character gets a bloody nose, take a drink.
For more of our drinking games, check out the ever-updated Mega-List.
As always, we will put these rules to the test when we can and make any necessary amendments to make sure you have the BEST possible time while watching the movie. You can follow along by following either @BreaAbone or @Wooden_Pint on Twitter. Or by following the hashtag #151PM. Usually starting at 10pm ET/7pm PT on Friday nights!