151 Proof Movies: Bloodshot Drinking Game
*Insert really bad witty comment here*
Usually when we pick a movie there’s some grand history behind our pick or the history of the movie, but Bloodshot exists in the weird pre-2020 global pandemic window. It hit movie theaters just as the world was going to hell so no one saw it or not enough people saw it to kind of create any narrative around the movie.
Well we’re here to change that tonight. But before we change the world, let’s check out the trailer…
Now doesn’t that look like a movie! It’s time to activate Bloodshot drinking game!
- Bloodshot Eyes – Bloodshot’s powers seem vaguely defined in the trailer, but that doesn’t mean we won’t take a shot every time he uses them. Take 2 if he somehow manages to use his powers even after being deactivated.
- Dead…Shot – For every kill/death, take a drink for the working class hero.
- Floodshot – Whenever Bloodshot undergoes flashbacks or triggered memories or has some form of rewind function, take a drink.
- Bloodslow – The film takes it time… when it goes into slo-mo, take a quick drink.
- Snapshot – Take a drink whenever Bloodshot’s memories are shown to be altered.
For more of our drinking games, check out the ever-updated Mega-List.
As always, we will put these rules to the test when we can and make any necessary amendments to make sure you have the BEST possible time while watching the movie.