151 Proof Movies: Birdemic 2: The Resurrection Drinking Game
Long, exaggerated sigh.
Way back in 2013, we watched a movie… a movie that just broke us. A movie with little merit or charm. Just a gawdawful movie.
A little after we watched that movie, it had a sequel. And for years, we put off watching it. And put off watching it. And put off watching it. Sadly, life catches up with you. Hence we’re forced to watch the sequel to Birdemic this week, Birdemic The Resurrection.
Watch the trailer as I weep over here…
*Wipes eyes* Let’s hope the power of booze will see us through. Ladies and gentlemen, the Birdemic 2: The Resurrection Drinking Game!
- Birds, Birds Everywhere– Whenever someone says “Bird(s)” or a species of birds in the movie, take a drink
- Gaia, Spirit of Earth– If the movie delivers a thinly veiled environmental message, take a drink.
- Duck Hunt– For every kill in the movie (human or bird), take a drink.
- Ring, Ring Ring- Every time a cell phone rings in the film, take a drink.
- The Resurrection of Gavin Stone – Whenever someone is told they are a beauty or a talent, take a drink.
For more of our drinking games, check out the ever-updated Mega-List.
As always, we will put these rules to the test when we can and make any necessary amendments to make sure you have the BEST possible time while watching the movie. You can follow along by following either @ER_NOTR or @Wooden_Pint on Twitter. Or by following the hashtag #151PM. Usually starting at 10pm ET/7pm PT on Friday nights!