We don’t have the best relationship with parody films for this feature. Having sat through trash like Vampires Suck!, Superhero Movies and Epic Movies, we know how… terrible the modern day parody can be.
Probably why without knowing anything outside of the title, ” 30 Nights of Paranormal Activity with the Devil Inside the Girl with the Dragon Tattoo” was an easy pick for this week’s film. We expect so little from it… so very very little.
With that said, let’s get to the drinks!
- Pop Culture Reference, Its Funny!– Every time a dated pop culture reference is made, take a drink!
- Let’s Get Physical!– Whenever a character runs into something, gets hit by an inanimate object or traps/slips/falls comedically, take a drink!
- A Scary-Good Reference – Whenever the film makes reference to a movie from the title or popular horror, take a drink.
- A Boo-wel Movement – For any potty humor, take a drink.
- Bonus Rule – If at ANY point during this movie, you legit laugh at something, take a shot. Every.Time.You.Laugh
For more of our drinking games, check out the ever-updated Mega-List.
As always, we will put these rules to the test when we can and make any necessary amendments to make sure you have the BEST possible time while watching the movie. You can follow along by following either @ER_NOTR or @Wooden_Pint on Twitter. Or by following the hashtag #151PM. Usually starting at 10pm ET/7pm PT on Friday nights!