151 Proof Movie: Skyscraper Drinking Game
With London Has Fallen hitting theaters today, we thought it was a good time to look at the not-official, but kind of there sub-genre of action movies, the not-Die Hard Die Hard films. You know the ones, the one person in an airplane, hotel, ship, bus, etc who is able to thwart an evil plot.
So we dug deep into the bag of movies that exist… and found possibly the most SHAMELESS Die Hard rip-off. How bad are we talking here? It literally takes place in a Skyscraper… so much so that the movie is called… Skyscraper.
The film stars Anna Nicole Smith, and honestly could have probably led with that and most would understand why we’re doing this!
- Death from Above – For every death/kill/murder in the movie, take a drink.
- Step by Step – For every floor that is explored/searched/shown, take a drink. (New floors, not if they keep going back to the roof or something!) Two drinks for the quick way up or down!
- It’s Die Hard in a… Skyscraper, Wait! – For every scene that seems to be a homage (or rip-off) of Die Hard, take a drink.
- It’s the Bomb – Any reference to the bomb/briefcase, take a drink.
- Over and Out – For any communication between parties inside the skyscraper and out, take a drink.
For more of our drinking games, check out the ever-updated Mega-List.
As always, we will put these rules to the test when we can and make any necessary amendments to make sure you have the BEST possible time while watching the movie. You can follow along by following either @ER_NOTR or @Wooden_Pint on Twitter. Or by following the hashtag #151PM. Usually starting at 10pm ET/7pm PT on Friday nights!