It’s that time of the year again, what has become an annual tradition for SyFy and now us, the summer premiere of the next Sharknado film!
Sharknado 3: Oh Hell No once again sees Ian Ziering and Tara Reid do battle with an impending Sharknado. This time it hits the entire eastern-seaboard with a particular focus in Universal Studios Orlando.
As always, we’ll be enjoying this film with our good friend, alcohol. So let’s jump the shark!
- Death from Sea– Whenever a human dies/is killed in this film, take a drink.
- Death from Land– Whenever a shark dies/is killed in this film, take a drink.
- Wind!- For every reference to the tornado or the “Storm”, take a drink.
- Retrograde – For any callback/illusions to other films or roles held by actors in this movie, take a drink.
- SHARK!– Whenever shark is said in the movie, take a drink!
- Live From… – For every cameo appearance in this film, take a drink.
- The Sharknado – WARNING – Only for the strong-stomached, for every mention of “Sharknado” in the film… take a shot.
For more of our drinking games, check out the ever-updated Mega-List.
As always, we will put these rules to the test when we can and make any necessary amendments to make sure you have the BEST possible time while watching the movie. You can follow along by following either @ER_NOTR or @Wooden_Pint on Twitter. Or by following the hashtag #151PM. Usually starting at 10pm ET/7pm PT on Friday nights!