151 Proof Movie: Jingle All The Way 2 Drinking Game
‘Tis the season, and all that.
It seems like a running theme for our annual “Christmas Spirits”drinking season, a sequel to a holiday classic that many weren’t asking for. We’ve covered Home Alone 5 (yes,there’s a 3 and 4) and A Christmas Story 2 (which also isn’t the 2nd one), and this year continues that tradition as we get a “Jingle All The Way” sequel, nearly 20 years in the making.
Not only is it a sequel to a somewhat dubious movie as it is, but it is starring Larry The Cable Guy and comes from WWE Studios so you can expect super-quality!
Anyhow enough with the words, we’re here to drink! Time to go to the rule book!
- TurboMan Redux – Whenever the “prized” toy is mentioned or shown, take a drink. (Apparently, it is the Harrison Bear)
- Rich or Poor – For any reference/allusion to the wealth gap between characters in the movie, take a drink.
- The Santa Clause! – Yes, named after a Tim Allen movie, anytime the name Santa is uttered take a drink. Take 2 drinks every time a parent tries to convince their child that its not the real Santa. Take 3 drinks if it actually turns out to be the real Santa.
- The Christmas Tune – whenever a Christmas song plays take a drink. But only when it plays if it continues for 3-4 minutes you don’t have to drink the entire time, we don’t want people getting sick on our watch.
- Jolly – No you say Merry. And if someone is mean enough to say Jolly, and they aren’t a fat dude in a red suit, you are taking a drink!
- The Christmas Setup – If Christmas is used as the back drop for an non-traditional scene such as a fight or a chase scene that involves like a Christmas tree or ornaments in some fashion take a drink. This goes double if said scene also includes Christmas music playing in the background.
- The Christmas Pun – You know it will happen, nothing gets a chuckle better than a silly Christmas joke or some type of misunderstanding about the mistletoe. Their blunder is your thunder, take a drink!
As always, we will put these rules to the test when we can and make any necessary amendments to make sure you have the BEST possible time while watching the movie. You can follow along by following either @ER_NOTR or @Wooden_Pint on Twitter. Or by following the hashtag #151PM. Usually starting at 10pm ET/7pm PT on Friday nights!