151 Proof Movie: Gun Shy Drinking Game
Same drinking game!
Welcome one and all to 2018, it has been a hell of a year and it’s only the 5th! We’re ready for our first drinks of the New Year, and hope you are to!
For the first film of the year, we searched Rotten Tomatoes to find those rare films that scored 0% in 2017. There were a few, but only one sang to us so we present… Gun Shy!
Did that trailer tickle your bad movie sense? Oh it did ours. Hurry to the drinking chamber!
- The Professionals – Any reference to either of the main character’s careers (modeling and singer), take a drink.
- Sex, Drugs and Rock n Roll – For reference or usage of drugs (alcohol included), sex scenes or any songs/musical numbers, take a drink.
- The Big Bang Theory– What’s an action movie without some explosion? And what’s a drinking game without a staple? So every time there’s an explosion take a drink.
- Running Your Yap– An explosion has just taken place, the hero stands tall, and utters those words. You don’t know exactly what they are, but you’ll know it when you hear it. Take a drink whenever a one-liner is uttered. Take 2 for a pun!
- Gun Shy and Trigger Happy – For every scene of main characters being out of their element or uncomfortable in their new setting, take a drink.
For more of our drinking games, check out the ever-updated Mega-List.
As always, we will put these rules to the test when we can and make any necessary amendments to make sure you have the BEST possible time while watching the movie. You can follow along by following either @ER_NOTR or @Wooden_Pint on Twitter. Or by following the hashtag #151PM. Usually starting at 10pm ET/7pm PT on Friday nights!