Sometimes, we have fancy themes.
Sometimes, we have movies that have sequels coming out.
Sometimes, we just have the right movie at the right time.
And other times, we just need a movie for the week. For the first time, in a long time we are returning to “The List” and picked out Earthstorm.
Which appears to be an Armaggedeon rip-off… almost a decade after that movie came out. Not quite sure why.
Anyhow, let’s stir our drinks and get ready to get drunk! The drinking game begins now!
- CG-Storm – For any poor looking (or clearly out of date) CG in this film, take a drink.
- Storm-Storm – For any natural disaster scenes or scenes of the meteor heading towards Earth, take a drink.
- Copy-Storm – Whenever someone utters “Copy” or “Roger that,” take a drink.
- Word- Storm – For all the scientific jargon spouted out, take a drink. Take another drink if they then turn around and dumbify it for someone else.
- Earth Defense Force – Any failure of technology in this film, take a drink.
For more of our drinking games, check out the ever-updated Mega-List.
As always, we will put these rules to the test when we can and make any necessary amendments to make sure you have the BEST possible time while watching the movie. You can follow along by following either @ER_NOTR or @Wooden_Pint on Twitter. Or by following the hashtag #151PM. Usually starting at 10pm ET/7pm PT on Friday nights!